Saturday, December 14, 2013

Trying a new adventure

I tried the 365 photography challenge a few years back and made it a few months in before I realized I couldn't keep pace with it.  I LOVED having something that challenged me to step outside my usual and forced me to pick up my camera everyday by photographing something for myself. 

Then I thought I could at least do the 52 weeks photography challenge, but that one never even got off the ground. 

So, I decided to blend the two and throw the rules out the window.  This will be a place to share all my love for photography.  I promise to share not only photographs, but stories, tutorials that I find highly instructive, other blogs that I enjoy, and miscellaneous other photography related things. 

I will for sure get things in high gear after the start of the new year, but may even start sooner than that. 

I hope that many of you will join me for this adventure! 

See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment